Urology (from the Greek uros - urine and logos - science) - the section of medicine studying diseases of men's sexual and urinary systems.
The urology studies not only physiological, but also morbid conditions of the urogenital system of the man, is engaged in the diagnosis and treatment of the diseases caused by functional changes and injuries.
We are engaged in the diagnosis and treatment of the following urological diseases:
- Treatment of inflammatory diseases of man's generative organs (prostatitis, vesiculitis, orchitis, epididymite)
- Consultations about problems of man's infertility
- Correction of early ejaculation
- Treatment of erectile dysfunction
- Cosmetic operations on man's generative organs
- Removal of condylomas, papillomas of man's generative organs (diathermocoagulation, radio-frequency destruction, laser vaporization)
- Operational removal of polyps of urethra in women
- Diagnostic cystoscopy
- Treatment of infections, sexually transmitted
- Full range of urological physical therapy (massage of prostate, electrophoresis, magnetotherapy, darsonval, laser therapy)
- Miniinvasive operations at urine incontinence in women.